HeyMickey

Default Web page & headers

Hi, I have a word document that I have saved as a HTML page. I cannot see my
headers on the web document. I see the headers in the .doc file but not the
..HTML file. How do I save a page with the header visible?

Thanks!
Anne Troy

HTML, to my knowledge, does not have a header feature. Pull the header out
into the document, and then save it.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com