Leann

Default Automatic formatting

When I select a line in Word and bold or italize it, the whole document gets
bolded or italized. How do I turn this feature off?

I know clicking the undo button once reverses this, but I don't want the
feature on at all. Please help!!
Anne Troy

Try this, Leann:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/f...oft_word.h tm