mlhest

Default voice input bar

I have trained voice recognition in Word, but now I can not get the bar to
show (the one with the microphone, speech bubble, etc.). When I go to
ToolsSpeech, the bar will flash in minimized form, then disappear. When I
right click the Windows task bar and pick ToolbarsLanguage Bar, it puts the
option button down at the bottom; however, when I click it to restore it, it
again flashes and disappears.

Can anyone help?