Pam

Default template/sample of inside layout for wedding program

I'm trying to make programs for my daughter's wedding...I have the paper so I
don't need a front page. What I really need is how things should look on the
inside (i.e. the order of things, what should and should not be listed, etc.)
Can anyone help?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Wrong newsgroup. We don't do content. Have you Googled to see what samples
you can find or even checked around with local printers? I won't mention the
fact that you are doing them yourself tho. Mum's the word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]