RedChequer

Default Tab Stops

I am having trouble coming to grips with Word 2000 Tab stops
Word help doesn't help me enough
Where can I get a more explicit explanation on Tab stops

Jay Freedman

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:26:01 -0700, "RedChequer"
wrote:

I am having trouble coming to grips with Word 2000 Tab stops
Word help doesn't help me enough
Where can I get a more explicit explanation on Tab stops

Try http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ettingTabs.htm. If
there's anything you still need help with, reply here.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman