Aurora

Default Merge not working

I am using Word 2000

I have several form fill type merges. Everything worked fine last week.
But now I can not view my merges on the screen, when I click the "view merge"
button . The merges still work - in that I can run the merge and print it -
I just can not see it on the screen before printing. Since I am dealing with
sensative personnel issues, it is important that I see what I am going to
print.

Last week, I was trying to add a field into one of the databases and I
probably clicked on or off something, but I can not remember what I did. Can
someone please help me.

Aurora
Graham Mayor

Chances are that all you need to do is press ALT+F9 to toggle the display.

Aurora wrote:
I am using Word 2000

I have several form fill type merges. Everything worked fine last
week.
But now I can not view my merges on the screen, when I click the
"view merge" button . The merges still work - in that I can run the
merge and print it - I just can not see it on the screen before
printing. Since I am dealing with sensative personnel issues, it is
important that I see what I am going to print.

Last week, I was trying to add a field into one of the databases and I
probably clicked on or off something, but I can not remember what I
did. Can someone please help me.

Aurora

Mail merge not working properly Diane Hazen Mailmerge 10 August 22nd 05 07:58 PM
Mail Merge has stopped working Stephen Glynn New Users 3 August 18th 05 02:03 PM
merge field not working kim Mailmerge 2 July 20th 05 10:13 AM
zip code issues when working with mail merge and excel ernie Mailmerge 1 April 21st 05 08:34 AM
Can you create a multi-layered merge where certain merge fields a. mileszat Mailmerge 3 January 18th 05 03:46 AM