Barbara

Default Page up and Page down button

When I use use Control/Page Up or Control Page Down it takes me to the top or
bottom of the next document. After I search from something using
Control/find the Control/Page Up or Down command no longer works. When I use
the Control/Page Up or Control/Page Down command after searching for
something in a document those commands try to find what I was searching for.

Please help. This is a big problem for me because I like to to the top of
each new page at times. The Page Up and Page Down buttons alone do not take
me to the top of the document. Somethings they are in the middle of the
document.
--
Barbara
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:15:04 -0700, "Barbara"
wrote:

When I use use Control/Page Up or Control Page Down it takes me to the top or
bottom of the next document. After I search from something using
Control/find the Control/Page Up or Down command no longer works. When I use
the Control/Page Up or Control/Page Down command after searching for
something in a document those commands try to find what I was searching for.

Please help. This is a big problem for me because I like to to the top of
each new page at times. The Page Up and Page Down buttons alone do not take
me to the top of the document. Somethings they are in the middle of the
document.

Technically, the Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown keystrokes and the double
arrows at the bottom of the vertical scrollbar (which do the same
thing) run the Browse Previous and Browse Next commands. These browse
to whatever is set in the flyout menu from the circle button between
the double arrows.

The browse object starts in each session as Page, but when you run a
search it changes the browse object to the Find command. To change it
back, click the circle button (the tooltip says Select Browse Object)
and choose the page icon.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman