Dustmote

Default Flipping a landscaped inserted spreadshhet on print

Hello All,

Interesting problem - I have a Word Doc with some large Excel Spreadsheets
inserted in them. They are wide enough that I needed to change those pages to
Landscape.

Issue: When I try to print them, the pages come out upside down, as in they
read from right to left instead of left to right.

This wouldn't be a problem, if the pages weren't double sided with other
text on the backs.

How can I get the printed version of my spreadsheets to come out facing the
other direction?

I know I can change the spreadsheet into a graphic then rotate it, but this
is an ever changing document.

Thanx!