jsmith

Default Protected table header

I am trying to create a table with the header protected, but the rest
of the table unprotected. I also want to repeat this header every time
I start a new page. I have tried placing the header in a different
section, but I can't make it repeat.

Does anyone know how to protect the header AND have it repeat?

Thanks,
Jacqueline

Jean-Guy Marcil

jsmith was telling us:
jsmith nous racontait que :

I am trying to create a table with the header protected, but the rest
of the table unprotected. I also want to repeat this header every time
I start a new page. I have tried placing the header in a different
section, but I can't make it repeat.

Does anyone know how to protect the header AND have it repeat?

One solution that I have used is to put the first row of the table in the
actual document header. Just line everything up and it will do what you
want. But this will only work if the table starts at the top of a page and
is continuous throughout a section.

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Charles Kenyon

You can (sort of) have it repeat by applying a custom style (which need have
no different formatting) and using the StyleRef field referring to that
style in the actual header.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

oups.com...

Linked table header elillis Tables 1 July 18th 05 02:25 PM
Table headers/footers and layout Keith Page Layout 1 April 8th 05 07:37 PM
Nested IncludePicture troubles in header table Birgit Page Layout 7 March 1st 05 08:20 AM
Table in 1st Page Header shifting to the right when printed Tim Page Layout 4 December 2nd 04 11:39 AM