Pablo

Default how do i unlock all my documents?

I can't type on my word documents, and i dont know why, at the bottom of the
screen it says, this modification is not allowed because the document is
locked, how do I get it unlocked?

garfield-n-odie

Did you activate your Word/Office software? Do you have an
expired trial version of Office 2003? What happens if you start
Word and click on Help | Activate Product? If you are already
activated, a dialog box saying so will appear. If you are not
activated, the Activation Wizard will start. If you have an
expired trial version, a dialog box will prompt you to enter a
valid product key or purchase a key online.