SR1

Default Adobe 6 does not work in word 2003

Adobe acrobat works in powerpoint and excell but not word.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
SR
garfield-n-odie

Not sure exactly what you mean by "does not work", but see
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/317147.html "Troubleshoot
problems with Acrobat PDFMaker (6.0-7.0 on Windows)". Acrobat 6
is compatible with Office 2003, despite what the referenced
article suggests.

SR1 wrote:

Adobe acrobat works in powerpoint and excell but not word.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
SR

Heath

This will work ...

File | Print and then change the Printer Name: to Adobe PDF. Hit print and
it will then convert it for ya!

"SR1" wrote:

Adobe acrobat works in powerpoint and excell but not word.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
SR

Graham Mayor

That does work, but also removes the enhanced functionality that the add-in
provides. Actobat 6 works fine with Word 2003 (I use it here) provided you
have the appropriate update from Adobe and that the add-in is installed in
the correct folder.

"SR1" wrote:

Adobe acrobat works in powerpoint and excell but not word.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
SR

Graham Mayor

You seem to have at least three threads running on this topic. Can you
please stick to one. If the matter has not been addressed in one of the
others, what exactly is it that you still need to know?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

That does work, but also removes the enhanced functionality that the
add-in provides. Acrobat 6 works fine with Word 2003 (I use it here)