Hardip

Default Formatting Contents Page

Hi All,

I am trying to format an index page so all the headings are aligned to the
left with no indentation regardless of whether the items is a heading, sub
heading etc.

Is there a way I can format the index page to my own requirements. When
trying to select a particular heading it selects the entire section and its
tricky to align each line individual. I also want to remove the additional
lines between each item so it the contents fits to one page.

Would appreciate any advise.

TIA
Stefan Blom

Are you referring to a table of contents? Then you can modify each of
the TOC styles to have no left indent.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hardip" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am trying to format an index page so all the headings are aligned

to the
left with no indentation regardless of whether the items is a

heading, sub
heading etc.

Is there a way I can format the index page to my own requirements.

When
trying to select a particular heading it selects the entire section

and its
tricky to align each line individual. I also want to remove the

additional
lines between each item so it the contents fits to one page.

Would appreciate any advise.

TIA

Stefan Blom

Glad I could help.