FloridaJoe

Default Remove footnotes

I have a large document 247 pages. I think that this happened because I
started to add footnotes and then changed my mind. On a number of pages I
have a line of small squares across the bottom of the form. On one page it
is in the middle. I've tried reveal formatting and I can't find what is
causing it. Does anyone know how to get rid of these lines of squares?

I'm running office XP.

Thanks in advance