kobrien

Default runtime error

I have a user who suddenly started gett the message "Microsoft Visual Basic
Runtime error 7 Out of memory" whenever she opens any Office application.
The user is able to work and work is saved, but it is annoying and I don't
want this to turn into something more serious. Along with that, the user is
unable to copy from the body of an email in Outlook and paste it into
another. Could this all be related? We are running Office2000 and
Outlook2003.

Thank you.