Alex James

Default Insert a document into a mail merge &merge to electronic mail

I would like to insert a document into a mail merge so that when I 'merge to
electronic mail' the document comes through as an attachment, this would
allow me to make a personalised e-mail merge and include an attachment

Dear first_name please find enclosed etc..

Inserting an object from the insert menu does not seem to work with the
merge to electronic mail function.

Again any help is appreciated
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.