Beth

Default Move superscript up higher

How do I shift superscript higher. It's in the middle of the last letter of
the word. I'm referring to using a TM or other type of symbol.
CyberTaz

Hi Beth-

You can select the superscripted character & go to FormatFont-Character
Spacing. Set the 'Position' spec to Raised by whatever you want in point size.

You need to be careful with this, however, because each font has the
"appropriate" elevation designed into it. If you tamper with the specs too
much you will run into line spacing problems which will also have to be dealt
with. That can be a PITA, but the appearance of the doc suffers greatly if it
is left as is.

HTH |:)