chishingcheung2005

Default Printing

Dear Anyone

If I have a file that over hundred page, will use the merge printing. I do
not want to waste the paper. I only print the odd number of the pages. How
to tell the computer to do it? Please help me.

Thank you for your reply!

Sing

Greg Maxey

FilePrint

Near the bottom left hand corner of the Print dialog box that opens. You
will see the default value Print: "All pages in range." Click the arrow
next to that and change to Odd pages

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: