cooktj

Default track changes - accept and next

word2000 track changes allowed me to accept a change and move to the next
change. word2003 does not appear to have this function. i have to do two
things (i.e., click twice): once to accept a change and once to move to the
next change.
is there a way for me to accept a change and move to the next as in word2000?
suggestions are much appreciated. -tj
Jay Freedman

cooktj wrote:
word2000 track changes allowed me to accept a change and move to the
next change. word2003 does not appear to have this function. i have
to do two things (i.e., click twice): once to accept a change and
once to move to the next change.
is there a way for me to accept a change and move to the next as in
word2000? suggestions are much appreciated. -tj

The old dialog with the old behavior is still in the program, and you can
put it on the Tools menu.

Open the Tools Customize dialog. Select "All Commands" in the Categories
list. Scroll the commands list down to find ToolsReviewRevisions. Drag that
command out of the dialog, hold it over the Tools menu until the menu drops
down, and drop the command in your preferred spot in the menu. It will
appear as "Accept or Reject Changes..." Close the dialog. When you close
Word, if prompted to save changes to Normal.dot, say yes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman