EddieB

Default can I add the word copy to an e-mailed document before I print?

When I receive emaild purchase orders I print two copies, I would like to
have one of them to have a ruber stamp look to it that says "copy", any ideas
how to do this?

Thanks
jodona50

Hi, are this documents sent as an attachments, or viewing files? If they are
attachments you can open and create a watermark in wordard.

To add WordArt, first display the Drawing toolbar by clicking Toolbars on
the View menu and then clicking Drawing. On the Drawing toolbar, click the
Insert WordArt button.

Word displays a visually rich preview window where you can view the 30
built-in WordArt effects and choose the one you want to use.

For detailed information about how to add WordArt, look up add WordArt or
add text effects in Word Help.

Customize your WordArt
WordArt works much the same way other drawing objects do. After you've added
WordArt, you can move it, resize it, change the color, or customize it in
other ways.

For detailed information about how to change WordArt, look up change WordArt
or change text effects in Word Help.
Hope this helps, jodona50

"EddieB" wrote:

When I receive emaild purchase orders I print two copies, I would like to
have one of them to have a ruber stamp look to it that says "copy", any ideas
how to do this?

Thanks

Ray Lloyd

Depnding on your printer, you may have the facility to print a Watermark on
the copy. Call up the Print dialogue box and see if you have a tab called
Properties or Preferences, then a tab called Effects. In the Effects
dialogue box there maybe a drop down box called Watermarks. Here you can
either choose one of the default ones or make your own one.