PIA

Default why are my tables continually becoming corrupted in word 2003

I currectly create courses for business & management studies, and created
several files in word 2003. I used a lot of tables in these files. I am now
updati ng them in word 2003 and find tha my tables are continually becoming
corrupted for no reason at all. I can close the files down without a
problem, and when I open them, tables within them have become corrupted.
This is so frustrating. At times I can find the tables, delete them and
rebuild them. this is okay if there is not too much change required, but I
am now finding complete files of 27 pages are becoming destroyed now. Please
help, I am working to timelines which was meant to have been completed
yesterday
Anne Troy

This MAY help, Pia; Step 2:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...d_document.htm