Graham

Default Check boxes

I have a table in which I want cells with check boxes and a cell in the
bottom row for comments.
However, once the form is locked to allow the check boxes to be checked, the
cell for comments cannot have text typed in.
Is there a way around this problem?

Greg

Or don't use a protected form and use simple interactive check boxes
instead. It take a little work to create them in your template, but
once there they are alwasy there. See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/add_check_boxes.htm

Charles Kenyon

Use a text formfield for the comments. This is what Word calls an "online
form." Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Graham" wrote in message
I have a table in which I want cells with check boxes and a cell in the
bottom row for comments.
However, once the form is locked to allow the check boxes to be checked,
the
cell for comments cannot have text typed in.
Is there a way around this problem?

Make check boxes mutually exclusive JH Microsoft Word Help 2 September 26th 05 04:53 PM
Check Boxes Brent Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 09:39 PM
check boxes in Word 2000 Marcel Microsoft Word Help 3 June 23rd 05 03:07 PM
How do I align check boxes with the text that comes before it/ keithmichaelis Microsoft Word Help 6 May 9th 05 04:28 PM
check boxes Pam119 Tables 1 April 26th 05 09:28 PM