Alvin Hansen

Default Refresh

Hi

If i have something like this in a cell =(a1*c2) and in another cell have
=(a3*c6) can i make makro or somthing like that there will calculate theis
two cells automatic. I know i can do it by f9 in a singel cell but is there
not a way to calculate all cells.

Hope someone can help

alvin

Stefan Blom

You can select the entire table (or the entire document) and then
press F9 to update all fields in one go.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP