Bart Landuyt

Default separating pages whem using mail merge

if I do a Word mail merge, is there a way to split your documents so you have
seperate files (each containing the document of one or more pages to one
single adressee)

should It also be possible to mail merge to separate documents, if I have
for example ten doc's whit personal answers to each adressee but I want to
minimise the effort of putting in the adress.

thanks in advance