bh99mh

Default When copying

When I copy documents from my hard drive to my floppy I am getting the
message 'Target cannot be handled with this document'. It is copying to the A
drive ok but I'm puzzled as to the message received. Can anyone help?
Anne Troy

Very interesting: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B328856
I always search Google first when I get an error message. I usually get the
help I need right away that way. Though I'm afraid it's not very helpful.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com