Computernovice

Default Move a Word doc. to Front page 2000.

I've written some Worddocuments for Internet but I want them transferred to
Front Page 2000.
I've used the command "open with Front Page" and I can't see it's working
properly
When opening the word doc. in FP 2000 all images are gone and replaced by an
empty square with a red cross in the upper right corner.
"Drag and drop" isn't working either.
I really don't want to rewrite it all once again.
lostinspace

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Losing format upon ENTER Jeff D'Amelio Page Layout 2 March 30th 05 11:31 PM