Wordtablehelp2313

Default Are tools available to easily design tables for a novice?

My friend started a new job and is required to create different style tables,
including clip art, banners, etc for multiple managers. These tables could
contain meeting minutes, inventory, personnel, schedules and the managers
want various formats, i.e. an angled heading. She is not familiar with all
capabilities of Microsoft Word and is finding it frustrating redesigning each
table from scratch. Are there any shortcuts or tools that might help her be
more productive, rather than re-inventing the wheel each time? For example,
in Excel, I know I can enter data in rows and columns and then select the
type of chart or graph to represent that data. I do not have to design that
graph. Is there a similar capability in Word, or is Excel the product that
she should be using?
Doug Robbins

If she needs angled headings, then it is Excel that will have to be used as
Word does not have that capability.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.