jojo

Default merge problem

I have posted teh bleow problem below and tried all of the suggested
solutions to no avail.
Is anyone willing to take a few minutes and review the actual document?

Tahnks,
jojo

Here is the question/problem explained:

I have created a Mail Merge document in Word. The information that is being
merged into the document is coming from an Excel file. All of the mail
merge fields have been set up in the main document (and are labeled the
same.) I have a portion of the document set up in a "bullet" list like
below:
1. a
2. b
3. c
4. d
5. e
6. f
7. g

When I merge the info into the document it shows up like this:
1. a
2. b c
3. d e
4. f g

Do you know what I can do to fix this problem?

Date problem with mail merge Word 2002 Andy Davis Mailmerge 3 June 22nd 05 09:43 AM
Insert Merge Field problem with Word-Mail Merge from Excel documen Augusta E. Microsoft Word Help 2 June 20th 05 10:59 AM
Mail Merge problem. Jack Mailmerge 1 April 19th 05 07:23 AM
Mail merge data source problem campwes Mailmerge 1 January 25th 05 07:16 PM
Mail Merge Problem Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 0 November 30th 04 05:25 PM