~mk

Default How to make heading row to repeat in a nested table in Word 2K?

Hi there,

I can't seem to get my heading rows to repeat in my nested tables in Word
2000. I have no problem getting it to work on "normal" tables, but when I
put a table within a table, I have no luck.

Is there a formating trick out there that I should know about?

Thank you!
Jean-Guy Marcil

~mk was telling us:
~mk nous racontait que :

Hi there,

I can't seem to get my heading rows to repeat in my nested tables in
Word 2000. I have no problem getting it to work on "normal" tables,
but when I put a table within a table, I have no luck.

Is there a formating trick out there that I should know about?

Thank you!

I do not think you can do that. The nested table does not "notice" that
there is a new page because it is inside a container, its parent table.

--
Salut!