Jennifer L.

Default Multiple merge items on one page problems

I am trying to create an auction catalog where there are multiple items on
one page. The data is in access. It is putting one item on each page instead
of multiple items on each page.

I can not find the instructions on how to put mulitple merge items on one
page.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much.
Jennifer
Graham Mayor

Put one item on the page. Set the document type as catalog/directory (name
depends on Word version) and merge to a new document. Add any supplementary
headers etc.

or if there is more than one item on a line create a table and set the
document type as mailing labels.

You should find http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm useful.

Jennifer L. wrote:
I am trying to create an auction catalog where there are multiple
items on one page. The data is in access. It is putting one item on
each page instead of multiple items on each page.

I can not find the instructions on how to put mulitple merge items on
one page.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much.
Jennifer

Anne Troy

Hi, Jen. In front of each EXCEPT the first set of mail merge fields, put a
NextRecord field (Insert--Field...)
See the image at the bottom of this article:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...oft_word. htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com