Jason

Default Unable to merge table ?

In a Word document, for unknown reason, a 4 column table only appears half
in a page. The next row starts in the next page and thus there is half page
blank in my document.

I have tried to select the table in both pages BUT merge table option is not
available. I have attempted to create a new document and copy the table
across but still have the gap. I also find that the checkbox "Allow row to
break across pages" has been selected.

Your advice is sought.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you checked the formatting of the paragraphs. If those in the first
column are set to be Keep with Next or Page Break Before, then you may get
that behaviour in the case of the former and you will get it in the case of
the latter.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.