Janet R Stumped

Default setting E-mail Options as default

I am trying to use MailMerge (office 2003;XP Pro SP1) to send a query to 2100
people. This is to confirm that each individual needs to continue to use a
partiular item. So I want them to reply with voting buttons. I have been
able to get the email to generate and send, but it does not apply the voting
buttons that I have set up in the original template e-mail. Is there a way
to do this? or can you offer me an alternate way to gather Yes, No, Maybe
answers?
Please, HELP!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You may be better off doing this with an Outlook form, but you could also
make the form as a Word document with a drop down formfield containing the
Yes, No or Maybe and then email that out as an attachment using the method
in
the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Janet R Stumped" Janet R wrote in
message news
I am trying to use MailMerge (office 2003;XP Pro SP1) to send a query to
2100
people. This is to confirm that each individual needs to continue to use
partiular item. So I want them to reply with voting buttons. I have been
able to get the email to generate and send, but it does not apply the
voting
buttons that I have set up in the original template e-mail. Is there a
way
to do this? or can you offer me an alternate way to gather Yes, No, Maybe
answers?
Please, HELP!

How to change the default setting for object layout? juzliqan Microsoft Word Help 3 August 5th 05 03:04 PM
default view setting jimk Page Layout 1 February 8th 05 10:04 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Microsoft word default setting mother theresa Page Layout 1 December 3rd 04 05:32 AM
Table: Setting default: Heading rows repeat and keep with next Clive Long,UK Tables 3 November 15th 04 07:41 PM