Hand Prints

Default Next Record merge field with text boxes

I am creating a page of merge fields which has 4 individual recipe fields on
it.
Since I need to switch back and forth from 1 column to 2 columns for
formatting purposes, I had to use two text boxes for columns. When I insert
the "next record" merge field anywhere on the page, though, my text boxes
merge empty. Any suggestions? THANKS! Heather Moody
)
Graham Mayor

Text boxes are in the graphics layer of the document so the merge doesn't
see the fields they contain. Use tables.

Hand Prints wrote:
I am creating a page of merge fields which has 4 individual recipe
fields on it.
Since I need to switch back and forth from 1 column to 2 columns for
formatting purposes, I had to use two text boxes for columns. When I
insert the "next record" merge field anywhere on the page, though, my
text boxes merge empty. Any suggestions? THANKS! Heather Moody
)

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
Word 2000 linked text boxes Ed Microsoft Word Help 0 September 20th 05 09:20 PM
Help to merge Image (Doug Robins?) JohnB Mailmerge 21 June 23rd 05 05:28 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 06:17 PM