ARASJFC

Default Mail Merge

I am trying to insert the Address Block in the Bottom Center of the envelope
but when I do it automatically puts the address block in the Return Address
Field. HOw can I stop this, I already have the return address field
pre-printed on my envelopes.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The EnvelopeAddress style incorporates a frame to locate the address, If
you do not use this frame, you will have to format the paragraph containing
the address block so that it has the alignment and space before it that is
necessary to locate it in the desired position.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP