Michael M. Emmons

Default OpenDataSource Excel appears in taskbar

I am use word 2003 and excel 2003. The mailmerge process works fine except
for one issue. I use an excel spreadsheet for my datasource and call it as
follows:
oDocument.MailMerge.OpenDataSource(...) where ... are my arguments.
When the merge executes, Excel shows on the taskbar as the data is being
read from it. As stated before everything works fine, except that I don't
want excel to be visible.
Is there any way or I can prevent excel from being visible?

Thanks,

-mike