Caroline O.

Default Can't make numbering restart in each new AutoText table I insert

I've created an AutoText step table to use in training guides I create for a
software company. The left column is for the auto-numbering of each row/step.
How can I make the numbering restart every time I insert this table in the
same doc? I don't want to have to restart it manually every time.