TheDesigner

Default Why does Word make a font change to the entire table?

In the past few days, when I highlight one word or phrase in a table and bold
it or change its size, Word changes the font size or bolding for the entire
table. When I back the change out with Control Z, it shows me just the phrase
I highlighted with the font change. Anyone know what is happening?