Dixie

Default INCLUDEPICTURE - not working

Does anyone know why this will not work?

Word 2000

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "F:\\MYFOLDER\\MyPicture.jpg"}

I am trying to include a letterhead in a template, but this code does not do
anything. The path and filename are correct, but it just comes out blank.

dixie

Graham Mayor

Does updating the field - F9 - work?

Someone else reported problems with this last week - see the thread titled
Mail Merge in Graphics. I can't see any reason why this would not work. Try
inserting it from the Insert Field dialog - that sometimes twists the arm of
recalcitrant fields.

Dixie wrote:
Does anyone know why this will not work?

Word 2000

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "F:\\MYFOLDER\\MyPicture.jpg"}

I am trying to include a letterhead in a template, but this code does
not do anything. The path and filename are correct, but it just
comes out blank.
dixie

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you use Ctrl+F9 to insert the field delimiters { }? With the display
of field codes toggled off, have you tried selecting the field area and used
F9 to update the display (or use Print Preview)

For your purpose however, I am not sure why you are not using the Picture
item on the Insert menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.