mully

Default Paste from Excel

Hi All

Using a table in Word set up to same size as an Excel sheet covering cells
A1 : I20 on copying Excel then Inserting in to Word on first effort Word does
not show Paste Cells just Paste if I paste and then undo -- Paste Cells then
becomes available and inserts ok in Word Table. Have tried to do a little
macro to do the job for me however cannot find Paste Cells available when
doing so.
Macro reads as follows;

Sub Macro1()

Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCell, Count:=10

What code would I need to insert to Paste Cells from the Excel sheet

End Sub

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Mully
CyberTaz

Hi mully-

Unless you intend to work this into a much more extensive procedure, why not
just use EditPaste Special and choose either Formatted Text (to get a Word
table) or MS Excel Worksheet Object (which can be revised using Excel)?

Regards |:)