Carina

Default How do I edit equations from MS equation 3.0?

I am using a MS word 2003 Professional. I have problem editing equations
that I inserted into MS word through MS equation 3.0. Everytime after I
created an equation through MS equation 3.0, I am not able to edit/ change
the equation (as if it turned into a picture), MS word tells me "user has no
access privilege". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? It is quite
a headache that I am not able to go back and make corrections.
garfield-n-odie

If you're using Symantec/Norton AntiVirus, try disabling the Office Plugin
that comes with it. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to
use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more
information.