Kirsten

Default Captions in centrally created templates disappear? Why

When create captions in a template for multiple users, the users cannot see
the captions I created? and I don't seem to be able to create captions using
the styles/formatting window?

Stefan Blom

Are you referring to caption *labels*? These are stored in normal.dot
(unfortunately) so users of a custom template won't see them in their
Caption dialog boxes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP