Mame Norman

Default How do I stop my WORD docs from opening into 'print preview' view?

Every time I open a WORD document it automatically opens in the 'print
preview' screen. How do I change this?
How to link or embed objects in Word

A quick way to change views are the 5 very small buttons in Word at the
bottom left of your screen, above the Start button. The first one is View
Normal.

Do a search for "normal.dot" template if you are unsure where it is. You
MUST see the document name, Normal.dot, at the top of your screen, NOT a
copy. Change to View, Normal and resave your template.

May I ask though why you might want to not see your page as it will be seen
in print?

"Mame Norman" wrote:

Every time I open a WORD document it automatically opens in the 'print
preview' screen. How do I change this?

Unlikely that it is opening in Print Preview. If this is Word 2003, it might
be Reading Layout view. You can prevent this by clearing the appropriate
check box on the General tab of Tools | Options. For other views, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm