naNa naNa

Default how do u import clipart from a cd wthout having open each folder?

i need to import clipart from a cd into the clipart collection in word 2003.
it used to be easy with word 97 or something, but i now have to go into every
folder and select all the pictures in each one! there is ike hunderds of
folders, need help! also no instant file or application on it.
GeekXlator

Default Any info on the Clip Art Manager?

I would appreciate any info on trouble shooting the Clip Art Manager in
general. Mine has become so clunky, it is starting to freeze up Word
whenever I use it.

More specifically:
1) when downloading from online, what do I name the file? If I accept the
default, will it write over previously saved downloads?
2) If I have already kludged up my system with differently named download
files, how do I intigrate them into Manager so that I can effectively use
Clip art again?

Thanks!