Robyn Beckman

Default How to unbind large qty of docs using UNBIND?

We have about 2,000 files that were bound using the Binder feature in Office
97. Most of our users have now upgraded to 2003 and we need to unbind all of
them. The unbind utility in 2003 forces you to navigate to the folder where
you are unbinding them for every single file. Is there a faster way to unbind
these files without having to drill down to the desintation folder every
single time you unbind?