Stretch

Default Mail Merge To Email

Hi Everyone
Thanks for taking the time to assist me if you can.

I am fairly new to mail merging & Office.

I have created a mail merge email in word 2003 whose source is a query from
a database in Access 2000/2003 and it worked successfully. However, there are
multiple records for each recipient and rather that create a seperate email
for each record, can I create one email with all the records from the
database that relate to that recipient and how do I do it.

If anyone can help me could they tell me in failrly simple terms as I have a
very limited understanding of Macros & programming (and I mean very limited!).

Thanks in anticipation

Stretch
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Word does not really have the ability to perform a "multiple items per
condition (=key field)" mailmerge.

See the "Group Multiple items for a single condition" item on fellow MVP
Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article

How to Work Around Duplicate Names in Mail Merge Data

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Stretch" wrote in message
Hi Everyone
Thanks for taking the time to assist me if you can.

I am fairly new to mail merging & Office.

I have created a mail merge email in word 2003 whose source is a query
from
a database in Access 2000/2003 and it worked successfully. However, there
are
multiple records for each recipient and rather that create a seperate
email
for each record, can I create one email with all the records from the
database that relate to that recipient and how do I do it.

If anyone can help me could they tell me in failrly simple terms as I have
very limited understanding of Macros & programming (and I mean very
limited!).

Thanks in anticipation

Stretch

Email Mail Merge problem sally r via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 3 September 13th 05 06:37 AM
Mail Merge dominator Mailmerge 2 June 23rd 05 02:23 PM
Mail Merge Word/OutLook Express Date Missing causes email bounces? Biffo Mailmerge 0 May 19th 05 01:35 PM
How do I send a mail merge email with an attachment? Jerry H. Mailmerge 2 February 1st 05 01:33 AM
How do I send a mail merge email with an excel attachment%3f Geri Tables 1 December 3rd 04 01:51 PM