dumbo

Default print merged Documents with different paper on first page of lett.

I have to Print several letters but I can't seem to Print the Adress on our
company letter paper ex:

first page :
My company name and logo

receiptient and adress
start of letter

page 2:

Just the letter not our company mail paper just plain paper