Default Table will not break for page

Word 2003.

I have a landscape page with a rather large table. (Currently has 50
rows) I want the table to break but it ignores the 'Allow row to break
across pages' check. How can I make the table break?

Thanks.

What Jean-Guy meant was to make sure that *wrapping* was set to None rather
than Around. Wrapped tables *can* be broken across tables in Word 2003, but
this feature is not backward compatible.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" NoSpam@LeaveMeAlone wrote in message
was telling us:
nous racontait que :

Word 2003.

I have a landscape page with a rather large table. (Currently has 50
rows) I want the table to break but it ignores the 'Allow row to
break across pages' check. How can I make the table break?

Thanks.

Make sure the alignment is set to "None" in Table Table Properties

Table
tab.

Also, make sure you do not have all paragraphs set to "Keep with next"
(Format Paragraph... Line and Page Breaks tab)

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Jean-Guy Marcil

Suzanne S. Barnhill was telling us:
Suzanne S. Barnhill nous racontait que :

What Jean-Guy meant was to make sure that *wrapping* was set to None

Duh! Thanks...
Luckily, there is only one "None" setting in the Table tab...

Thanks for watching my back!

--
Salut!