PAR

Default Where did the excel worksheet converter go in word 2003?

I posted this question before and was told that I had to have my system
administrator install this functionality. The system administrator could not
find it. It is assumed that Microsoft found a "better" way to perform this
task. All I could find was a poorer way to do my mail merge. Can anyone
help?

Graham Mayor

The old converter was removed for security reasons, but will still work. The
files are linked from the downloads page of my web site. See also the Excel
data section of http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm