ntwrk admn

Default Look In Folder Garbled

I open Word and go to File / Open / My Documents or a any folder on our
server and all the data is mixed up, it's not alphabetical.

Any ideas, we have allot of data and it's hard to find anything.

I ran the detect and repair tool and it didn't help.

lost folder edgard New Users 6 June 12th 05 09:30 AM
How do I avoid copying a folder on top of another folder? Stank Microsoft Word Help 0 March 9th 05 05:29 PM
How do I move more than one file to a different folder? WickedOne in CT Microsoft Word Help 3 January 16th 05 12:38 AM
I can't see my sub folder under the main contact folder Bob F Microsoft Word Help 1 January 7th 05 05:08 AM
Word 2003 forgets folder Michael Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 05:54 PM