frankd

Default Envelope size

I am familar with the mail merge functions between Access & MS Word.
However, I want to use an envelope size not listed in Word for another mail
merge. I choose "other" and set the width as 5.75" and height as 4.375".
However, Word sends an error msg stating the envelope is too small and
enlarges its dimensions. We take an 8.5x11 sheet of paper and create a card
and fold it into quarters which fits nicely into the envelope. How can I
work around this problem while still using the mail merge function with
Access and MS Word? Thanks
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Accept what Word does, then place the selection inside the frame where the
address will appear and select Frame from the Format menu and reduce the
width of the frame and also, the indent of the paragraph that is inside the
frame. Now, from the File menu, select Page Setup and reduce the size of
the "envelope" to your desired dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP