Canduckster

Default Email Merged HTML doesn't display right for some

Using Word 2002, I use the email merge to send out html emails (via Outlook
2002). 90% of my recipients have no problem viewing the emails, but a few
people are unable to view the email. The html is not displayed correctly.

All they get is a big block of color...and no text! Some of them are running
Outlook 2003 and Word 2003 - but there are many others running the same
version who do NOT have a problem viewing my html emails.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

Canduckster

Default clarification

I should clarify that one particular recipient sees nothing but a colored box.

I had downloaded one of microsoft's e-newsletter templates and changed the
content. The newsletter consists of a table with 2 columns and 3 rows - each
colored differently. Text is laid out in the different columns/rows. This
particular recipient gets the table, but the 2 columns have merged into one
(and it's one big, blue cell). The text that is supposed to be in those 2
columns are non-existent. It's all just a blue cell.

The rows of the table appear okay, though.

Any ideas?? Thanks.

"Canduckster" wrote:

Using Word 2002, I use the email merge to send out html emails (via Outlook
2002). 90% of my recipients have no problem viewing the emails, but a few
people are unable to view the email. The html is not displayed correctly.

All they get is a big block of color...and no text! Some of them are running
Outlook 2003 and Word 2003 - but there are many others running the same
version who do NOT have a problem viewing my html emails.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
Cannot send HTML Email embedded in Word 2003 webdiva Microsoft Word Help 0 January 18th 05 06:29 PM
Selecting email client to use with email merge sjmilldr Mailmerge 0 December 17th 04 04:41 PM
HTML Email Stikfa Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 02:31 PM
question marks appear in merged email Mike Elder Mailmerge 1 December 14th 04 10:23 AM